***Member pricing for everyone due to Hurricane Harvey. We hope that you can join us!***
Our most popular event is back!
Join us for an interactive and engaging evening with executive coaching and counsel from experienced executives and local business leaders. You will participate in three sessions of small discussion with three to five attendees and one Professional.
- Denise Hamilton – CEO, Watch Her Work
- Mark “Ski” Struczewski – Next Level Productivity Specialist, Consultant, and Author
- Glenn Taylor – President and Lead Inspirator, Skybound
- Arquella Hargrove – Leadership Coach, Trainer, and Speaker
- Katie Mehnert – Founder and CEO, Pink Petro
- Lara A. Dolnik – Leadership and Executive Coach, Trial and Communications Strategist
- Susan Hodge – Co-founder, Women Leading Together, former VP, Royal Dutch Shell
- Margaret Johnson – President, Ideal Training Ginger Abbott HR Manager, Municipal District Services
- Stephen Brent May – Co-Founder, One Foot Over
- Ruth Willars – Partner Monty Ramirez LLP
- Manage Yourself to Manage Your World
- How to take your productivity to the next level
- The 4 C’s to Unapologetic Leadership for Women
- Attracting sponsors to help you in your career progression
- Communicating Confident Leadership
- Am I Where I Should Be in my Career?
- Managing Up! Developing Relationships At All Levels
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
This post was originally published on August 29, 2017.
September 20, 2017
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
1301 Fannin St. Suite 2440
Houston, TX 77002